Friday, February 11, 2011

The Green Hornet: With Seth Rogen...REALLY!?

Running Time: 119 min


I just went to go see the Green Hornet and I must say it exceeded my expectations. At first I thought that Seth Rogen's comedy would ruin this movie for me. To be honest Seth's comedy wasn't as annoying as I thought it would. Some purists would say this movie should probably have been directly released on dvd. I honestly believe that ...people should go see this movie and just enjoy themselves. Despite the belief of certain critics, this movie proved to be full of action and was actually funny. Also, I thought Seth Rogen did a pretty decent job, but his partner Kato (Jay Chou) makes it a really enjoyable experience. So this movie is definetly one of personal picks to go see sometime this or next weekend. Also remember to enjoy yourself it's a movie. Thank You.
Rating: 4/5

The Green Hornet Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment