Friday, February 11, 2011

WHO YA GONNA CALL!?

Running Time: 105 min.


THERE IS NO JAHMZ ONLY ZOOL!! Thats right if you haven't guessed from my earlier quote I am reviewing the 80's classic Ghostbusters. Now if you haven't seen this movie yet or haven't heard of the francise than I have just one question: HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK FOR THE PAST 25 YEARS?! I'm just kidding, but in all seriousness t...his is a masterful Sci-Fi Comedy. The Basic premise is that three close friends who study the supernatural at Columbia University in New York (which seems to be the only place where all the action is) are fired for not advancing in their research. After a nasty experience with a ghost(WHO CAN"T STOP SHUSHING EVERYONE!!) they decide to become ghost hunters for hire. Now I all have to say that this movie is truly classic. Dan Aykroyd is hillarious as the Ray Stantz along with Harold Ramis as Egon Spengler.Also Ernie Hudson proves to be the hillarious odd man out as Winston. If anything the man who steals the shows is the incomperable Bill Murray as he truly is amazing with the fantastic Sigourney Weaver as his love intrest. If you see this movie at the video store I urge you to rent it and If its on sale you should definetly buy it. Granted it isn't an Osacar "Tour de Force", but it is still an amazing movie below. Give me your on this movie by commenting bleow that's it for now and I hope you'll check out my next review in next couple of days. Until all have to say is.....I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOST! (Wow that was cheesy) LATER!
Rating: 5/5
Ghost Busters Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment